Satu orang sangatlah penting dalam TEAM

Diposting oleh sang pengembara | 3/19/2009 10:08:00 PM | 0 komentar »

Who Makxs Our Txam a Succxss?

Xvxn though my typxwritxr is an old modxl, it works quitx wxll xxcxpt for onx kxy.
I havx wishxd many timxs that it workxd pxrfxctly.
It is trux that thxrx arx 41 othxr kxys that do function wxll, but just onx not working makxs a big diffxrxncx.
Somxtimxs it sxxms to mx that our txam is somxwhat likx my old typxwritxr not all of our txam mxmbxrs arx working.
You may say to yoursxlf, "Wxll I am only onx pxrson, I won't makx or brxak a txam."
But, you do makx a diffxrxncx, bxcausx a txam, to bx xffxctivx, nxxds activx participation of xvxry singlx individual and your xfforts arx nxxdxd.
Rxmxmbxr my old typxwritxr and rxalizx that I can makx a kxy contribution to our txam

I am only onx,

But I am onx,

I can't do xvxrything,

But I can do somxthing

And that which I can do

I ought to do,

And that which I ought to do

I shall do.

0 komentar